Halfway through Day 1 and it's going really well, I'm hungry, but not starving and it comes and goes, nearly time for lunch - Fennel Fuel (avocado, fennel, cucumber, pineapple and lime) so I thought I'd do a quick post before I go off and make that.
I started my day with a glass of hot water with a slice of lemon in it, very nice & refreshing and will be having that every morning for the 7 day launch. My breakfast smoothie was Organic Avocado Crush which was absolutely deliciou (see pic), will definitely have that again. My my second juice of the day was Beta Carrot, now I wasn't looking forward to that as it had carrot, beetroot and parsnip in, three veggies I hate along with apples and lemon, however it wasn't too bad, I didn't have to force it down and although I could just about taste the parsnip and a little bit of carrot, neither flavour was overwhelming and the fruit sweetened it, so although it's not at the top of my list for drinks to make again, I would have it again without too much of a problem.
I have also done some exercise today, this is major as I just don't do exercise, at all! I've never been one for much exercise but over the last year as my fibro has got worse I've done less and less and less, and find even walking difficult and far too tiring. When I first read this plan and saw that I should exercise twice a day, straight away I made my excuses, oh well I can't unfortunately so I'll just have to do my best and maybe try a bit of walking towards the end of the week when hopefully my energy levels will have increased. Then I watched "SuperJuice Me" and from day 1 those guys had to do their exercises, and they were all suffering from so many different illnesses or were much bigger than me and I realised I had no excuse, I just had to do it! And so that is what I did, I got out my Bodi-Tek surfboard and did just over 10 minutes on that, it's not strenuous and not difficult and I think it's a good start! Right lunch beckons, will be back later.

No comments:
Post a Comment