Tuesday, 15 July 2014

50, Fat and Fibromyalgia

These are the three big F's that describe me right now, I could also add unFit (almost works!) and whilst I can't do anything about the first one, other than get older of course, I intend, through juicing to alter the others.  Tomorrow I'm starting on Jason Vale's "Juice Yourself Slim" and everything I've seen and read regarding juicing has totally convinced me that this is the way forward for me, not only to lose weight but to regain my health, which is deteriorating through Fibromyalgia and enough's enough.  I feel like I'm losing me to this illness, I'm getting old before my time and I've decided I'm not ready to give in to it yet, I'm going to fight it and get slimmer, fitter and healthier all at the same time.  I'm actually excited to start tomorrow, I'm so certain this is going to work for me and I'm going to follow the 7 day launch to the letter, which is basically a week of juices, smoothies, soups and salad, and absolutely nothing else! Don't get me wrong I'm expecting a few very difficult days ahead, the caffeine withdrawal headaches, along with sugar and other assorted toxins are going to be awful, I'm probably going to be hungry and have cravings, but on the plus side I'm hoping to quickly feel better, and please God have more energy and start to see weight loss before the week is up - so watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment